Leather backpack Le Facteur
This large, 24-liter messenger backpack is made to last for a long, long time. Its exterior is constructed of 100% leather in deep black with a fine grain texture. The leather is surprisingly soft and supple; this not only feels and looks good, it also makes your backpack easy to roll-up and pack for longer travels. Two adjustable shoulder straps maximize comfort and durability. They’re made of original tubular racing tyre.
Messenger backpack ‘Le Facteur’ is finished with quality details, like solid metal buckles and snap-fasteners in antique brass. The reinforced bottom has six metal protection studs. Inside the bag you’ll find a 13-inch laptop compartment, three pockets and a key-clip. See ‘Measurements’ for all sizes. This high-end utility bag will become your best pal on the road, wherever you go.
- Bag: H x W x D: 60/48 (top open/closed) x 32 x 16 cm
- 13-inch laptop-compartment: 30 x 35 cm
- Inside phone pocket: 16 x 8 x 2,5 cm
- Key pocket with key-clip: 10 x 11 x3 cm
- Zipped inside pocket: 18 x 16 cm
- Zipped front pocket: 20 x 14 cm
- Contents: 24 liter with top closed
- 100% cow and buffalo leather
- Drum dyed leather, ensuring maximum dye penetration and colour fastness
- Fully lined with water-resistant, easy to clean polyester
- Top closes with snap-fastener and buckle
- Embroidered Le Patron logo
- Reinforced bottom with six protection studs
How to protect your leather bag
Leather is permeable and breathable by nature. It is water resistant, but to a degree.
Therefore we strongly advice you to regularly spray your bag with waterproof leather-spray. If unprotected leather gets wet, it may become more stiff when it dries up. You dont’ want that to happen with this beautiful soft bag.
To help you get started, this is what we do: right before we ship the bag, we will spray it thoroughly with waterproof leather-spray. This way your bag will have a first layer of water-proof protection and will be safe enough for its first rain shower.